At Southern California Comprehensive Treatment Centers, we place great emphasis on working to ensure that each patient’s experience with us is both satisfying and successful.
As part of this effort, and to avoid any disruptions in service once treatment has begun, part of the intake process includes discussing the costs of our services with all patients and arranging for payment before they begin to receive care.
Because each patient who chooses to heal at one of our centers receives personalized care that has been customized to meet his or her unique needs, the cost of treatment will vary depending upon the scope of services that are provided.
While the final cost of one’s treatment will be determined on a case-by-case basis, the following general policies and procedures will apply to most, if not all, patients:
- All patients will be required to pay intake fees on their first day at our center. Patients may pay with cash, money orders, or credit cards that have been issued in their names. Southern California Comprehensive Treatment Centers do not accept personal checks or over-the-phone payments.
- All patients, including those who intend to use their insurance benefits to fund their treatment, will be expected to pay for all services in advance. The frequency and manner with which these payments are made will be determined during the intake process.
Patients who intend to use insurance to pay for their treatment should note the following:
- As indicated in the section above, even insurance patients will be expected to pay their intake fees by cash, money order, or credit card during their initial visit.
- Proof of coverage, verification of benefits, and all other insurance-related matters must be confirmed by one of our staff members prior to the start of treatment.
- Patients who use their insurance benefits to pay for care may submit an invoice to their provider in order to be reimbursed for any up-front costs that they pay with personal funds.
To learn more about about treatment costs and payment policies, please feel free to contact Southern California Comprehensive Treatment Centers at your convenience. We look forward to answering all of your questions and helping you to determine the ideal source of treatment for yourself or your loved one.